CIH Housing) is the leading housing event in the UK, uniting thousands of professionals under one roof. The exhibition showcases the latest housing products and services while the conference tackles key housing issues with seminars running throughout the event.
This year, CIH and Tunstall are hosting three high level summits to follow on from the report, Delivering housing, health and care outcomes, which itself was the outcome of two CIH summits held earlier this year. The latest summits form part of the Ideas Exchange programme at CIH Housing and will bring together housing, health and care leaders to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the respective sectors. The discussions will focus on how we will fund the care of an ageing population as outlined in the Dilnot report and how current and redesigned housing solutions, incorporating assistive technology, can provide effective outcomes for individuals and communities.
The delivering housing, health and care outcomes summits run between 25-27 June, in Manchester, with speakers including:
- Caroline Gitsham, Director Gentoo Living, Gentoo Group
- Kevin Beirne, Group Director of Housing, One Housing Group
- Peter Hay, Strategic Director of Adults and Communities, Birmingham City Council
- Neil Revely, Director of Health, Housing & Adult Services, Sunderland City Council
- Sandie Keene, Director of Adult Social Services, Leeds City Council and President of the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS)
- David Jepson, Deputy Chief Executive, Riverside Group Ltd
- Jeremy Porteus, Director, Housing LIN
- Richard Webb, Executive Director Communities, Sheﬃeld City Council